Saturday 8 October 2011

Upper Back Tattoos For Girls

Upper Back Tattoos For Girls
I want chicks with upper back tatoos or upper back tattoos for chicks. I don't care what you really find but I jsut want you to send me a link plase. I want one, but I'm not sure exactly what to get. I think they are totally sexy. I already have 2 stars on my pelvic bones (upfront) and I'm proud of it and finishing it up with 2 more stars above (smaller) and I'm excited. I'm also getting a virgo tattoo on my ankle and i'm loking forwarding to that. The next hingI want is an upper back tattoo after all taht and I think it would be totally sexy. No, I'm not having kids .. so don't even think about thatwhat good is the upper back tattoo? It is hidden all the time, what purpose does it serve? Well I guess it is not hidden all the time as buddy below proves in his best formal wear.

Conclusion - the upper back tattoo is a bad decision and when combined with a leather corset, it is a terrible decision, and oh yeah Joey is way smarter than you.I do not have any tattoos, nor do I plan on getting a tattoo. I do not have any tattoo's because not only am I too ridiculously good looking for a tattoo but I am also too ridiculously smart for a tattoo.


I do not understand how people can think getting a tattoo is a good idea, I compare getting a tattoo to buying one piece of clothing that you have to wear for the rest of your life, Black High Top Reebok Pumps & brown HyperColor Tee's were a great fashion statement in the 80's but I would not command much respect in the streets with that outfit now, I wonder if buddy from High School that got that Nike Swoosh tatt still thinks that was a good decision.








No comments:

Post a Comment