Sunday 23 October 2011

Prom Dresses 2011

Prom Dresses 2011
If you’re non honest with yourself about your measurements, you’re only fooling yourself. Of course your measurements are a very private thing, but you have to listen to your body and get the right dress that FITS YOU WELL. I know I want to look my best when I wear a dress – I want to be beautiful, confident, sexy, and make my guy’s eyes pop out. I want him to say, “wow”. I can’t do that if my dress is too tight, too short or long, or if it doesn’t fit me well.

- Picking a dress that matches your personality is probably the most important aspect of truly looking your best. You don’t want your friends or the other girls saying, “wow, she’s usually so xxxx, and tonight she’s dressed like yyyy”. Be who you are, and make sure your dress reflects that. Shy girls shouldn’t wear loud, bright, lean dresses – all they’ll do is feel uncomfortable. Girls who are tall should wear one style, short ones another. Skinny gils don’t look good if they’re lost in a bunch of fabric, and heavier girls may non want to wear tight dresses that don’t give them room to relax and feel good. You know what suits you and is best, now go for it.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment