Monday 28 November 2011

Rose Tattoos For Girls On Hip

Rose Tattoos For Girls On Hip
I personally think its self mutilation in the name of vanity but in some ways I think its okay.

Silly tattoos like the lower back ones on girls make me sick, but the ones that have meanings like the maori tattoos and others are fine.

What do you think about people who just stick a piece of random crap on their body without thinking all for the sake of attention?

I think your being a little unfair, I mean you say they're okay if they have meaning, but how are you going to walk down the street and see a tattoo and say "oh that has meaning so its fine" I'm getting a lizard tattooed on my shoulder soon, tell me real quick, is it just because I felt like getting a random lizard on me or because it's going to have some meaning behind it? I'm going on vacation for the first time to disney in florida, florida has a lot of tiny lizards running around, i think youre a little judgmental. i have a tattoo on my foot that i LOVE. it doesnt really have meaning other than the fact that i got it after high school graduation to remember that part of my life. but its in a place where most of the time, its not even visible to other people….i dont care if they like it or not or ever see it. but i love it, and feet are generally ugly, but now mines not. so whats the problem with them. when people write stupid poems or songs its self expression but when people get tattoos its mutilation and stupid? come on now. stop being old.he hip and rib cage area seems to be the hottest area for women to get a tattoo design inked on these days.  They are both great areas on the body for a tattoo since they are pretty easy to hide and can go with either small designs or larger tattoos.  They are also easy to cover up when needed in a professional setting.  The only draw back is they can be a bit more painful to get inked.  Last but not least one other huge benefit here is they wont stretch or fade as quickly.












No comments:

Post a Comment