Tuesday 8 November 2011

Fairy Tattoos For Women

Fairy Tattoos For Women
Fairy tattoos are very cute and a big hit amongst women. They can be sexy and attractive and have a cartoon like whimsical design that usually represents fantasy and a playful spirit. There are a wide verity of fairy tattoos, some can even be evil or goth like, while others can represent a fun rebellious personality.


Fairies are shy and mysterious nymphs known to show a females natural zest in a magical world. They can range from showing youth and beauty to an evil dark-side mischievousness.


Fairy tattoos are extremely popular, so much so that a lot of the male tattoo artists are sick of doing them since they are not the most artist style that tattooist get to do whenever they do most mens tattoos. However, Fairy tattoos are very feminine and are less objectionable for some women to chose for their ink.

As you can see from this Fairy, you can get ones with detail and beautiful colors. Just be aware that some individuals have problems with blue or red inks so if you have allergies and have not had a color tattoo before, talk to your tattoo artist before getting one this size with either red or blue ink to see if you should do a test patch first.Personally, I love Fantasy art (as you can tell from logo) and haven't gotten my Fairy tattoo yet, as there are so many styles to chose from that I haven't made up my mind yet of which style let alone image I want to use for my tattoo artist to interpret for me. There are just so many to pick from and I will showcase some of my favorites here in this post.



















No comments:

Post a Comment