Thursday 1 December 2011

Friendship Sms Text Messages

Friendship Sms Text Messages
My mom always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends. She would surely be glad to meet you and know how rich I turned out to be!

I'm glad friendship doesn't come with price tags. For if it does, I'd never afford someone as great as you.

God in heaven, God above, please protect the friend I love. Sent with a smile, sealed with a kiss, I love my friend who's reading this.

The nicest place these days is right beside your friends. Usog konti, tabi ako!

You brighten my day, di ka naman araw. You light up my life, di ka naman ilaw. You make me smile, di ka naman bulalakaw. You warm my heart, di ka naman sabaw. Friend kita, yan malinaw!

A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is you.

A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I texted you, but it's okay because I got you.

A smile makes us look younger. while prayers make us feel stronger. and friends.? They make us enjoy life forever.

Each day God sends His angels to guide us. We don't expect to see them with wings, or with halo flying above their heads. Instead, they come in disguise and we call them friends. Thank you for being an angel to me!
If you need Friendship Sms then you need to stop your search here. Here on allbestmessages.com you will find Friendship Day Sms related messages here. Read our latest new collection of Friendship day messages and Friendship Quotes. we have newly added friendship love messages, friendship day cards sayings and short friendship day poems. Are you looking for friendship day sms hindi, short free friendship sms urdu or best funny friendship sms. We have latest english friendship sms, cute friendship sms messages, friendship sms jokes, friendship sms, friendship day sms, hindi friendship sms, friendship sms messages, free friendship sms, friendship sms in hindi, friendship sms english, friendship sms quotes and cute friendship messages. Read all the messages and send friendship text messages,Dream a dream tonight as you sleep, Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep, May all of your dreams and wishes come true, because I couldn"t find a better friend like you..True Friends are not those Who make your Problems disappear, But Those Who Won't Be disappeared When You Are facing Problems....

No comments:

Post a Comment